Lincoln Elementary participated in the Lincoln Township Annual Food Drive to help provide food for needy families in Lincoln Township.
- collected 4,979 items (almost three times what we collected last year)
- Mrs. Koselke's class, as usual, helped out in a big way!
- collected the food items from each class
- counted/tallied them daily
- Lincoln Township Trustee & some wonderful helpers collected items on 12/07
- will distribute the food to local needy families
1st place - Mrs. Mollway's 3rd grade class - 1,243 items collected
2nd place - Ms. Jordan's 6th grade class - 912 items
3rd place - Mrs. Koselke's 6th grade class - 824 items
4th place - Mrs. Sintkowski's 5th grade class - 729 items
We would like to thank all of our parents, students and staff that contributed to such a great cause!